The 134th Annual Meeting and Convention of the Nebraska State Dairy Association will be held on February 26, 2019, at the Ramada Inn in Columbus, Nebraska. Ramada Columbus Hotel and Conference Center 265 33rd Ave Columbus, NE 68601 (402) 564-1492.
The NSDA, working in partnership with Midwest Dairy and our numerous allied industry member/ sponsors, invites you to plan to spend the day, networking with other dairy farmers, visiting the industry trade show, and learning about topics important to your dairy during the informational workshops.
We will again this year, have a lineup of speakers and presentations you won’t want to miss:
- Nutrition Panel: Discussing issues like forage and cover crops.
- Farm Management Panel: Discussing issues like employee management/regulations and cow care.
- Dairy Checkoff Update: Discussing the checkoff efforts for expanding exports, and a report from recent dairy trade mission.
- NSDA Annual Meeting: Normal business and board elections.
- Dairy Girl Network: A way to engage in social media and networking.
- Banquet: Awards, Princess Coronation and a presentation on National Policy from National Milk Producers Federation.